LASALLE College of the Arts in Singapore is a leading tertiary institution in cutting edge contemporary arts and design education and practice.
The client was burdened with legacy sites with non-responsive dated aesthetics and organically grown content, which needed to be brought up to modern standards of design and content management, along with an upgrade to the career services, and student portfolio showcase.
We created a brand new responsive outreach website with a complex and highly designed art college worthy front end. It had a large body of hard to access content, that was restructured to be more accessible, presenting them in relevant contexts.
We also created a new exclusive job portal and student portfolio showcase which helps LASALLE to build strong networks across the creative industries and connect employers with their students and graduates.
- Migrated large volume of content from legacy CMS to Drupal, while preserving content relationships and semantic structure
- Migrated content ownership and security roles for students, faculty, industry partners, etc. across disparate systems
- Dynamic image processing using SVG masks, etc. implemented as a no brainer solution for content authors
- Information architecture to support relationships between programs, schools, faculty, awards, events, etc., with tens of thousands of content objects
- Single Sign On support for the website with their enterprise identity system
- Customised authoring tools and workflows for students and faculty collaboration
- Drupal 8